Monday, December 11, 2006

Sorry no pictures

We made it to Guangzhou and we were greeted with the warm sunshine. It was about 75 and clear blue skies verses the cold and rain we had in Changsha. Sorry no pictures again. These computers in China are going to be the death of me. We will be here just 2 more full days and I don't think I can handle the computer malfunctions anymore ( it's probably alot of operator ere too) so I may not update much until we get home. Paul did very well on the flight so I'm hoping that we will see the same behavior for the long flight home. We will be sure to have LOTS of snacks for the trip home because as long as there is food in front of him he is happy. We arrived in GZ at 1:00 and got busy with the rest of the adoption paperwork right away. We had to have Paul's visa picture taken, his medical exam done and I had to complete the rest of the paperwork with the help of our guide. Praise the Lord the paperwork is almost done. We are all starting to get homesick for both Andrew and Audrey. We hope to enjoy our last few days in the warm China sunshine before we head back to the bitter cold.

No comments: