Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Closer to Home

Just a few pictures to hold you over until we get home. Paul loved playing in the park close to the hotel. He thought he was big stuff doing pull-ups. Natalie, as usual is the center of attention helping at our "tea party" (Ted and Paul were less than impressed with the tea party). Yes, Paul is starting to like me more everyday.....sorry for two of the same pictures....you know me and computers. My favorite picture is Paul attacking the Tigger. We were in the Swan room (play room for adoptive families at the White Swan) and Paul grabbed this Tigger that shook when you pulled his tail. Paul got very mad at Tigger and started hitting him and then started biting him.














3 comments:

Cindy said...

Homan Family,

I've been following your journey everyday and am so excited for you. Paul looks like he is enjoying his new family! I know you are anxious to complete your trip and come home. I pray you have safe travels home. Look forward to reading more about your new family once you are home.

Cindy Coursey

Kathy said...

It is so nice to see more photos! The weather looks so pretty and warm. Paul looks pretty comfy in your arms. I am so glad. Audrey loves seeing your blog updates and asks to "see mom & dad!" See you soon! Safe travels...

Kathy

Julie said...

Hi Alison! I have really enjoyed reading your posts and looking at your picutres. Paul looks great, all of you look so happy. :) I see Paul is definately warming up to you! I remember it was the other way around with Audrey. (Ted winning her over with french fries while you were out of the room.) I'm glad everyone is doing well. I'll be praying for you to have a safe trip home. I can't wait to meet Paul.

Julie