Saturday, November 25, 2006

Somebody's missing.................


This will probably be our last family photo without Paul. ( Don't even ask why Andrew looks the way he does, ughh!) We had Thanksgiving at my brother's house. Now that Troy and Sarah are into their own adoption there was lots of talk about homestudies, DTC, LID and all of the China adopt lingo. Natalie got to open her birthday presents tonight since we will be in China on her actual birthdate. Grandma gave her activity books for the long plane ride and we gave her a Leap Frog Leap Pad (with head phones) for the long plane ride. Did I mention the long plane ride.I'm about half packed, tickets are bought, visas are on their way and the Panda phone is reserved. Just a few more things on the list to do and we'll be all ready for China.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Alison,

That someone won't be missing to much longer. Our family wishes your family a very safe, healthy, and fun trip. Keep us posted from China.
Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving.

Kathy said...

I am so excited for your family! I love your Christmas photo and can't wait for you to get another one that includes your little Paul! Many blessings as you travel across the world to receive him!

Kathy

t~ said...

Very exciting! I can't wait to follow your journey, you'll soon all be together.

Sam said...

I can't believe you are going soon!!!! I will be stalking you! BTW, don't dread the flight over. It's the one coming back that's the killer!

Sam
http://samcampbell.blogspot.com

Rhonda said...

Alison,

I just added your website to my favorites so I can check in every day! I am so excited to know that little Paul will be coming home very soon. I will pray for a very safe trip for your family and for an easy transition for Paul into your family. Thanks again for the wonderful scrapbook for Chenzhou!

Rhonda